Registration is now open for Microsoft’s premier developer conference, Microsoft Build, which is taking place May 6-8 in Seattle, WA. At Microsoft Build, you’ll get access to the latest product updates, hear about Microsoft’s strategy and product roadmaps, and get hands-on, ask questions, and learn the best practices.
Some of the benefits for attending Build are:
• Learning from real-world experiences on building, modernizing, and migrating cloud applications
• Add value to your new and/or existing applications with AI
• Collaborative coding with your peers using the latest development tools
• Increasing productivity for your business with DevOps automation, tooling, and processes
• Creating and deploying cross platform applications
• Discovering innovations across Mixed Reality, IoT, and Machine Learning
• Learning new ways to easily customize, build, and extend applications with minimal code
If you’re interested in the content from last year, here is complete listing of the 2018 sessions.
New this year is the ability to bring your student-aged family member (14-21 years old) to the conference for free! For details about this wonderful opportunity, click here. Space is limited, so register today. While attending the event last year, one of the Microsoft Executives brought his two daughters and it was awesome to see them take interest and engage with the speakers and product groups. I’m glad they made this available this year for all eligible students.
I went to Microsoft Build last year for the first time and loved the experience to see and try the latest technologies, to connect with peers, and discover new innovative solutions to build. I’m not able to attend this year but I’m hoping to go again in the near future. If you can’t attend, then you always have the option to watch it on demand.
If you’re interested in going, then Register for Microsoft Build now!
Microsoft Build FAQ