Modern applications light up with real-time information. In this episode of Azure Friday, Anthony Chu joins Donovan Brown to show how to deliver live updates from Azure Functions to web, mobile, and desktop apps with Azure SignalR Service. Learn how to send real-time messages over WebSockets from your serverless apps with a few lines of code.
[0:03:00] – Demo
- Build real-time Apps with Azure Functions and Azure SignalR Service
- SignalR Service bindings for Azure Functions
- What is speech translation?
- CaptionR (GitHub)
- Enable automatic updates in a web application using Azure Functions and SignalR Service
- Azure SignalR Service
- Create a free account (Azure)
Source: Channel 9