The February release of Azure Data Studio is now available to download and includes the following key highlights:
- Introducing Admin pack for SQL Server
- Auto-sizing columns in results
- Notebook UI improvements
- Added Profiler filtering
- Added Save as XML
- Added Data-Tier Application Wizard improvements
- Updates to the SQL Server 2019 Preview extension
- Turned on results streaming by default
- Deploy scripts
- Bug fixes
For a list of the complete updates, refer to the release notes.
Download Azure Data Studio now!
Today we published our first draft of ReflectInsight.Core, a port of our ReflectInsight logging library for .NET Framework to .NET Core and we are making it open source on GitHub. We still have some things to iron out like setting up a CI/CD, NuGet package creation, a sample app, docs and some refinements to the code base.
So far is working in our labs and we will share more information with you soon.
Note: This post was re-blogged at https://blog.reflectsoftware.com