Working with Apache Kafka and want to simplify management of your infrastructure? In this episode of Azure Friday, Lena Hall joins Scott Hanselman to show you can keep using Apache Kafka libraries for hundreds of projects, and try Azure Event Hubs behind the scenes to focus on code instead of maintaining infrastructure.
[0:04:44] – Demo
- Apache Kafka Applications Can Work Without an Apache Kafka Cluster?
- Quickstart: Create an event hub using Azure portal
- Using Apache Spark with Azure Event Hubs for Apache Kafka Ecosystems
- Apache Kafka: A distributed streaming platform
- Azure Event Hubs overview
- Create a free account (Azure)
Source: Channel 9
Want more? Lena wrote a great article titled Apache Kafka Applications Can Work Without Apache Kafka Cluster? which can be read at https://dev.to/azure/apache-kafka-applications-can-work-without-apache-kafka-cluster-3en5.