Updated Feb. 7, 2018 – The latest version of this download is v2.7 and was updated Feb 3, 2018. If you already have these templates you should update to the latest.
The Microsoft Azure, Cloud and Enterprise Symbol / Icon Set is a free download from Microsoft which provides a set of resources to represent features of and systems that use Microsoft Azure and related cloud and on-premises technologies.
The download comes with Visio stencils, along with PNG and SVG images.
You can download the icon set here.
- Download the ZIP file by clicking the Download button and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Remove any previous versions of the symbol set so you can avoid duplicate and deprecated symbols.
- Extract the contents of the ZIP file to a separate directory. If you intend to use the Visio stencils, we suggest the My Shapes directory.
- Open the instructions and read it to get started.
- Open the .vss, vsd or .svg files with Microsoft Visio. Open the PNG directory by extracting the contents to a folder and browsing the contents of the folder. Drag and drop or open a PNG file in your drawing application. Load SVGs into any app that accepts them. Visio will open SVGs.
Note: The website for the download mentions support for PowerPoint. Their originally was a PowerPoint file that came with the file download but that has since been deprecated as it’s just as easy to add images to PowerPoint