Last week at Microsoft’s Developer Connect(); // 2016 event, a new public cloud bot service powered by Microsoft Bot Framework is now available on Azure called the Azure Bot Service.
The Azure Bot Service will allow you to:
- Use the Bot Framework with Azure serverless platform to run and scale your bots while only paying for your usage
- Get started quickly with out of the box templates for .NET and Node.js. These templates allow you to create a basic bot, a language understanding bot (LUIS), a form bot or a proactive bot:
- Write code for your bot directly in the browser within Azure. You will also be able to test your bot with the included Web Chat control:
- Configure conversation channels
- Take advantage of integrated continuous deployment (DevOps)
Now more than ever it’s so easy to get started with creating your bots and having them run on Azure.