Create great Windows Store apps that provide elegant, engaging, consistent and compelling user experiences in Windows. Idea books are a great starting point to inspire you when designing your Windows Store app. Idea books target different app categories and show what’s possible as well as how to create best-in-class experiences in your app.
From the blog post, you can see the current list of idea books that have an accompanying code sample:
- Shopping apps – See how you can create a great shopping experience in your app. Sample code provided by Tallan Inc.
- Enterprise administration apps – See how businesses can use apps for enterprise administration. This idea book even has an app already in the Windows Store. Sample code provided by Citrix Systems Inc..
- Financial apps: SunGard – See how financial institutions can use apps for retirement portfolio planning. Sample code provided by Ratio Interactive.
- Medical apps: In-patient – See how hospitals can use apps to cater to patients during extended hospital stays. Sample code provided by Ratio Interactive.
- Medical apps: Manipal Hospital – See how medical professionals can use apps to plan their patient visits during medical rounds. Sample code provided by Ratio Interactive.
- Retail apps: Social CRM – See how retail managers can use apps to analyze market data, evaluate and monitor customer social activities, and provide direct engagement with customers to promote a positive brand image. Sample code provided by Ratio Interactive.