Today Azure App Configuration is out of preview and is now generally available.
Azure App Configuration helps you manage application settings and control their access centrally. It’s built on the simple concept of key-value pairs, and this service provides manageability, availability, and ease-of-use.
Azure App Configuration provides the following benefits:
- Universal, fully managed configuration store for configuration and feature management
- Provides fast retrieval of configurations for any application in Azure, on-prem or in other clouds
- Complete data encryption, at rest or in transit
- Improve security by separating configuration from code
- Reduce configuration complexity across multiple environments
- Native integrations with popular frameworks such as .NET, Azure Functions, and Java Spring
Azure App Configuration is built for speed, scalability, and security. To get started check out my post on an Introduction to Azure App Configuration.